Reading Time: 3 minutes
some off-the-walls brainstorming!
- covering the ground around clinics in mobile robots (so there’s nowhere to step) that together display cute cat videos (to de-stress patients and employees) 
- cute pop up robots, like in big hero six , that act as a wall of clinic escorts (automation is the future, after all) and project calming music / nature sounds
- or project the stories of those who have had abortions and want to share their story, in a non-threatening and clearly automated way, so that if anti-abortion folks want to threaten anyway, they’re left threatening a cute robot. Maybe stick a gopro on them to tape the protestors violently taking down the robots, which it seems like they might be inclined to do so
- punching bag for the really angry folks who could benefit to work off some steam
- hand out survey cards to clinic bullies to collect their complaints and offer them cake and tea (remind them to be civil)
- distract clinic bullies (or at least their kids) with cute cat videos projected onto the side of the clinic building
- distribute pro-choice adorable plushies and toys to the kids there
- water or chalk spray graffiti attachment to a bike for people commuting to promote civic action while on their way to work  
- light attachment for bike  
- birth control coffee kcup, many people easily remember to drink coffee every day at a regular time might increase compliance
- creating fashionable dresses out of feminine hygiene products with pro-choice slogans artfully worked into them 
- selling pro-choice pasta 
- a facebook plugin for people to easily show their support for choice / abortion, like the lgbt rainbow plugin 
- hold a nail art party / saloon, or a fashion walk, or a hackathon, or a conference. fun and educational and empowering events, all day every day, next to the clinic(s). To make the contrast between hate-filled speech and things that make everyone laugh and have fun and let them just get on with their lives, even more clear
- have a statue competition — build pedestals to stand on and get in makeup artists and so patients and employees are greeted with an interesting gallery of living art, like the performance artists who paint themselves like statues and hold really still, instead of hate and harrassment
- hold feminist / women’s rights play/theater shows and documentary screenings next to the clinic
- make it really annoying to be there.
- Sell the protestors every day things, it must get really boring to keep talking about the same thing every day and they are the perfect captive audience.
- Have a guy very persistently offer the male clinic bullies free makeup and perfume and lotion samples and manicures.
- Have really annoying and loud teenager cellphone conversations in the middle of and completely ignoring the clinic bullies
- Hold kids’ water balloon fights there in the summer! Maybe high school / university kids who know how to leave a clear path for patients and employees.
- Set up mini water-dropping drones which hover over clinic bullies and give them their own personal rain cloud (or rainbow/disco spotlight + rick roll music).
- Just make it extra super boring to be there. Like have a Speech / Toastmaster or high school debate competition outside near the clinic, or read the house codes / political bills non-stop for a while